We provide testing, training and offshore support to ensure our end-users are informed and confident with our products.
Product Verification Testing
All of our products undergo verification testing in order to verify the suitability of the design against the project-specific criteria.
- 1:10 and 1:1 product samples
- Full-scale interface mock-up
- MBR and stiffness checks
- Installation trials
- Surveys at the foundation fabrication yard
Product training is offered to all offshore teams prior to mobilisation in order to familiarise personnel and reduce time and risk offshore.
- Unloading and preparing system
- Assembly and set up full-scale interface mock-up
- Pull-in into mock-up installation
- Review of past lessons learned
As an extension to Product Verification Testing and Product Training, Tekmar Energy can conduct offshore wet trails of the system in a simulated subsea environment.
- Simulated seabed and scour protection
- Performed in a floodable dry-dock facility
- Product training program
- Installation trial with project cable
Following mobilisation, Tekmar Energy will send a dedicated engineer offshore to support with the initial installation.
- Flexible support around client requirements
- 24/7 call-out support
- On-board inductions and training
- Fully GWO trained staff
- Offshore wind experience from over 85 projects.