Testing & Training
Product Verification Testing
All of our products undergo veri cation testing in order to verify the suitability of the design against the project specific criteria.
- 1:10 and 1:1 product samples
- Full scale interface mock-up
- MBR and stiffness checks
- Installation trials
- Surveys at foundation fabrication yard
Product training is offered to all offshore teams prior to mobilisation in order to familiarise personnel and reduce time and risk offshore.
- Unloading and preparing systems
- Assembly and set up
- Pull-in into mock-up installation
- Review of past lessons learnt
As an extension to Product Verification Testing and Product Training, Tekmar conduct offshore wet trails of the system in a simulated subsea environment.
- Simulated seabed and scour protection
- Performed in a floodable dry-dock facility
- Product Training program
- Pull-in into mock-up interface
- Installation trial with project cable
Following mobilisation offshore, Tekmar will send the project’s dedicated engineer offshore to support with the first installations.
- Flexible support around client requirements
- 24/7 call out support
- On-board inductions and training
- Fully GWO trained staff
- Offshore wind experience from over 52 projects