Tekmar is a market leading provider of subsea cable, umbilical and flexible pipe protection systems and engineering services.
We operate in the Offshore Wind, Oil & Gas, Wave, Tidal and Interconnector markets and have been established since 1985.
Our experience and reputation in these markets has seen us become a market leader in our field with over 5,800 protection systems supplied and over 4,200 in operation, protecting billions of Euros worth of assets.
We offer a full “turnkey” package including:
- FEED Study
- Product Development
- Design & Engineering
- In-house Product Testing
- Project Management
- Personnel Training & Offshore Support
We are fully QHSE accredited by Det Norske Veritas to:
- BS-OHSAS 18001:2007 Health and Safety
- BS-EN-ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- BS-EN-ISO 14001:2015 Environmental
Tekmar have over 130 members of staff and a global representation in the following locations:
- Europe: Newton Aycliffe, London, Hamburg
- Asia: Shanghai, Busan, Singapore, Abu Dhabi
- North America: Boston
Tekmar's Newton Aycliffe sites; 100,000sqft manufacturing & testing facilities.